Friday, March 31, 2006

Jiffy

This is my first blog, so i`ll try my best to make it look like the first one...


Now whats with the title..
Well jiffy is not the name of my dog.His name is Tommy.He likes english people more than indians. Its was an intended pun.

I`m taking its literal meaning.Now i`m writing here the jiffy in my mind for publishing a post or what all can happen over a jiffy.Ya that line's taken from cafe coffee day bill.I thought maybe here it could be utilized better.
So preventing all preposterous provisions lets jump to jiffy..

"MaikaDa Hai Na Mai hai Na Saki Hai.
Koi Hamdam Na hai Na Koi Sathee Hai !
Baad Muddat K Aake Laut Gayee..
Ab K Jo Bacha Main, Toh Phir Wohee Intezaar Bake Hai...!!"

Well that`s my second love.
Pretty strong word but by now i`ve realised its meaning.
You guess its loss of vital energy.

Humour is the third in that sequence.

A beggar asks a man in car at a traffic light for a few Rupees.
The man says, 'If I give you the money, will you just use it to buy booze?'
The beggar says, 'No, I dont drink'.
The man asks, 'Will you gamble it away?'
The beggar says 'No, I dont gamble'
.Then the man asks, 'Then will you come home with me so my wife can see what happens to a man who doesn’t drink or gamble?'

I think i`m multitasking.Actually i don`t want to screw up all the things at one go.
So now i decide to terminate this discussion and tell you what tony eclairs once told to george push.He said,"I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car."

No comments: