Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Anything but This...

Comprehending the stride, at which my life is Propelling the Kid in me to a clumsy grown up, is getting tricky for me.

Weekdays are as hectic an agenda as the (2x24) hours which my company thinks each employee should get out of (7x24 hours) per week to prepare himself for next Week.

Sundays are passing by as the roadside trees…Numerous for me to count but fixing me more firmly and deeply into the ground stifling me even for a breath… A calm, serene and stress-free breath.


I mean when you think about the lingering questions like--
When was the last time you felt that your life fits you?
Would you recognize the fit when it repeats?

Most of us live such intense and harried lives that we feel wants like to schedule even brushing of our teeth by electronic organizers (...if possible). Despite the frenzied pace of the world, personal needs ain`t supposed to be buried on basis of others' expectations.
What is required, however, is a change of perspective.

Afterwards it’s for you to discover.
And lastly a very beautiful piece of couplets I came across some day’s back that fits in here perfectly...

"""
We passed their graves:
The dead men there,
Winners or losers,
Did not care.

In the dark
They could not see
Who had gained
The victory.

"""


Did we ever dreamt of the such a status-Quo...

“I’m just a dreamer. I dream my life away. I’m just a dreamer who dreams of better days.”

Courtesy: Ozzy “Dreamer”

No comments: